KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Modern Workplace Department is part of KPMG International. Currently we are expanding the services we provide internally to KPMG by forming brand new teams in M365, Identity and Access Management, Messaging and SCCM&End User Computing. These teams will administer industry standard as well as niche software providing service to more than 350 000 users. As part of the Identity and Access Management operations team, you will be working in an ecosystem within our Cloud Unit with more than 150+ professionals focused on operations, projects, and consulting.
- Lead a growing team of professionals in Identity and Access Management operations and build a collaborative and effective team environment.
- Drive the hiring process aligned with the goals of the company and current needs of the team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the team driving the successful achievement of its performance, quality and efficiency targets.
- Collaborate and nurture the relationships with clients, partners, and other relevant stakeholders within the global community of KPMG.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to the team members in terms of their technical and professional development. Be a person the team can rely on.
- Actively involved in the performance management and salary review processes.
- Empower best practices implementation and innovation in the team.
What you bring in:
- University degree in Computer Systems or related
- Experience in leading a growing team
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and enthusiastic person, having the ability to share knowledge and present ideas clearly
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders and clients in an international environment
- Solid experience with Identity and Access management technologies
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services
- Experience in scripting and automation and willingness to advance in automation using PowerShell
- Optimal IDM experience or knowledge is a strong advantage
- RSA experience or knowledge is a strong advantage
- Microsoft related certification is a strong advantage
- Experience with on-premise Windows server technologies is an advantage.
- Excellent business English
- Readiness to work on extended working hours
- Readiness for limited business travel for workshops, trainings, etc. (around 5% on yearly basis)
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy