KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As we continue to grow both in size and expertise, we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People & Communications Team.
- Driving the end-to-end recruitment process
- Communicating and coordinating recruitment initiatives and priorities with partner companies
- Performing proactive search for high demand openings and selecting appropriate sourcing channels
- Sourcing, interviewing and matching highly skilled professionals to business needs using internal database, job boards, social networks, portfolio sites, etc.
- Providing advice on recruitment strategies, procedures, and market conditions
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of company business areas, their deliverables and needs. Consult managers and internal stakeholders on recruitment topics
- Contributing to the initiatives for employee engagement and motivation
- Ensure compliance with the law and corporate policies and procedures
What you bring in:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or a similar university degree
- 2 or more years of experience in recruitment
- Ability to work in a dynamic multinational IT company
- Excellent soft skills. Proactive personality. Self-starter.
- Fluent English and Bulgarian (German is an advantage)
- Ability to multitask and keep track of priorities
- In-depth knowledge of the regulations related to the recruitment of people, including non-EU citizens
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy