KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
This role will be responsible for design and development of applications based on SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online platforms and used by thousands of users. Together with your team, you will be responsible for producing SharePoint application designs and implementations and supporting different departments and teams across KPMG in providing software that increases business efficiency and user productivity, supports collaboration and knowledge sharing.
You will participate in technical activities such as architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, code reviews, and engage in architecture discussions with Platform Architects, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers. The ideal candidate will have experience in Microsoft 365 enterprise use cases and migrations.
- Design complex SharePoint applications and add-ins and support the implementation of technical solutions for our clients or internal customers; Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams
- Understand overall SharePoint applications portfolio, SharePoint platform architecture, related technologies and their interdependencies
- Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate infrastructure recommendations and solution direction
- Ensure all solutions built on SharePoint platform exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Share insights and best practices, contribute to development standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with Enterprise, Platform and Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft SharePoint platform
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community inside KPMG ITS
What you bring in:
- Experience. Several years of in-depth experience in design and implementation of SharePoint solutions and successful delivery of corresponding projects.
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems through SharePoint and other Microsoft technologies
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills with small to medium audiences (IT management, DevOps engineers, Developers).
- Willingness to travel for occasional business trips (currently not in effect, due to the pandemic situation)
- Solid SharePoint development background (experience with SSOM, CSOM, JSOM, REST API Object Models is a must, knowledge of boundaries and limits, service applications)
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Azure DevOps, GitHub)
- Knowledge of one or more architecture design and modelling notations, such as C4, ArchiMate, UML
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns, non-functional requirements, unit testing
- Major experience in using integrated development environments (e.g. Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code) targeting Windows or Azure
- Web development skills (ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, JS frameworks) and knowledge of related infrastructure (IIS, Service Bus)
- Certificate-based authentication, claims-based authentication, SAML, Federation Services, Kerberos
- Good knowledge of: .Net framework and .Net Core, Relational databases and T-SQL. PowerShell, Active Directory are a plus. Advantages: Network technologies, virtualization technologies such as ESX and Hyper-V, System Center; Azure and Microsoft 365; UI and Integration testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies is preferred: SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019, .NET, Databases, Windows Server, Microsoft 365
- Fluency in English, spoken and written. (German is a strong advantage)
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy