KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
The Solution Architect is responsible for designing complex high quality software solutions that meet customer requirements, product definition and the company enterprise architecture, guidelines, principles and standards.
• Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
• Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders, software development, quality assurance and delivery teams.
• Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
• Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
• Work with development and test teams on enterprise scale projects.
• Assist and guide, consult to implement and keep processes and standards.
• Build reference architecture company-wide code libraries, to assist and optimize development processes of new projects.
• Collaborate with software, infrastructure and business architects in Sofia and in Berlin
What you bring in:
• At least 5 years of Software Development experience in one or multiple IT areas
• Experience in IT infrastructure, cloud development and DevOps processes
• Expertise in engineering and software architecture design
• Business analysis
• Experience in project, product and resource management
• Excellent verbal, communication, influence and negotiation skills
• Deep analytical skills
• Azure Cloud inwardness
• .Net background
• Acquaintance in SQL, No-SQL, semantic and search databases
• Enterprise-scale architecture patterns
• Building complex projects from scratch
• Ability to share knowledge by presentation/training
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy