KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Compliance & Service Delivery Management Department is focused on designing, engineering, and managing processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing compliance and cloud process advisory and delivery services to internal and external clients.
Compassion and Empathy! Do these two words best describe your leadership style? Are you focused on helping teams achieve their goals and overcome obstacles? If that’s you, keep reading as KPMG IT Service is building a team of ServiceNow enthusiasts who needs a Team Lead.
As a Team Lead one of your main goals will be to bring people together to design and create end-to-end digital experiences. You will also be a trusted advisor to KPMT IT Service customers for accelerating their ServiceNow journey.
As ServiceNow Team Lead your focus will be on:
- Leading and growing a team of ServiceNow professionals
- Collaborating with technical experts and consultants to develop designs, architectures, and applications
- Leading ServiceNow adoption initiatives across KPMG IT Service’s portfolio
- Facilitating workshops for demonstrating ServiceNow modules and capabilities
- Nurturing relationships with strategic partners and clients
- Playing a leading role on developing KPMG’s ServiceNow based product roadmap
- Operating as a member of the wider KPMG community, sharing knowledge across functions and building your personal network within the member firms
What you bring in:
- People centric mindset and experience in mentoring fast growing teams
- Proven experience brining teams to the performing stage of a team development
- Management of change and consulting experience for complex integration projects
- Experience with monitoring and managing business and financial metrics
- A strong track record of delivering technology projects on the ServiceNow platform
- Able to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear to influence and align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Experience with agile and traditional software and project management methodologies
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (v3 or v4)
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: Integration Hub, SSO, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, etc.
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy