KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Compliance & Service Delivery Management Department is focused on designing, engineering, and managing processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing compliance and cloud process advisory and delivery services to internal and external clients.
ServiceNow is your forte, isn’t it? And you have passion for digital workflows, don’t you? Then keep reading as KPMG IT Service is building a team of likeminded ServiceNow experts.
The ServiceNow Architect partners with IT and business line teams to design end-to-end digital workflows for our customers. The role is key for developing ServiceNow based solutions by creating technical solution designs.
You will be also consulting our customers on their journey to apply ServiceNow modules in different areas like Service Management, operating models, CMDD, vendor management and others.
As a ServiceNow Solution Architect operating across the enterprise within the capability team, you will be responsible for scoping, design, development and implementation activities across client projects to deliver world class ServiceNow based solutions. You must analyse new business requirements and their correct technical implementation solutions using industry best practices. You will work closely with client stakeholders, delivery leads, business analysts, developers and testers to guide the design through to implementation and beyond whilst ensuring KPMG risk and quality standards are adhered to.
As a ServiceNow Solution Architect your role will be:
- Technical delivery of solution components based on the ServiceNow platform
- Facilitate workshops for demonstrating ServiceNow modules and capabilities
- Asses existing workflows and processes to identify opportunities for improvement and experimentation
- Defining how ServiceNow fits within the overall client architecture
- Support the ServiceNow presales opportunity lifecycle
- Contribute to the development of KPMG’s ServiceNow based product roadmap
- Operate as a member of the wider KPMG community, sharing knowledge across functions and building your personal network within the firm
What you bring in:
- Experience in consulting / professional services and a strong track record of delivering technology projects on the ServiceNow platform as a Solution Architect
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (v3 or v4)
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: Integration Hub, SSO, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, etc.
- Experience with agile and traditional software and project management methodologies
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy