KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Compliance & Service Delivery Management Department is focused on designing, engineering, and managing processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing compliance and cloud process advisory and delivery services to internal and external clients.
Do you enjoy being in an advisory role helping clients achieve their goals? Do you have an aptitude for shaping requirements into business solutions? If so, we have you covered as KPMG IT Service is building a team of likeminded ServiceNow experts.
As Functional Consultant you will be advising our clients how to make the most out of the ServiceNow Platform capabilities. You will also play a key role in supporting the pre-sales and delivery engagement efforts of the company.
The ServiceNow Functional Consultant will also provide thought leadership to a small team of developers, tester, and other SMEs for the key elements of Design, Build, Test and Implementation activities of a project.
As a ServiceNow Functional Consultant your focus will be:
- Lead discovery workshops identifying customers’ challenges understanding how those can be solved using ServiceNow platform
- Lead project workstream(s) ensuring compliance with KPMG standards and frameworks, validate scope, resource, and financial models
- Manage and oversee workstream risks, issues and client reporting, supporting the Delivery Lead
- Translate and simplify requirements for technical developers through user stories
- Drive the design and review of test cases, including the use of automated testing framework and where required build role specific training materials
What you bring in:
- 3+ years business analysis experience in technology enabled service management transformations (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- 3+ years experience of working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- 1+ years project management experience implementing technology enabled service management workstreams (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- Past consulting / professional services experience
- Experience of ServiceNow products other than ITSM e.g. SecOps, ITOM, HR, CSM, GRC
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities on multiple projects and initiatives
- ITIL Foundation certification (V3 or V4 preferred)
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy