KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Compliance & Service Delivery Management Department is focused on designing, engineering, and managing processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing compliance and cloud process advisory and delivery services to internal and external clients.
The Business Analyst is a key member of the ServiceNow project delivery team and is responsible for defining and managing the business requirements for ServiceNow solutions for our clients. You will demonstrate deep understanding of the business / functional requirements and a foundational knowledge of ServiceNow to effectively convey the message from project stakeholders to solution architects and developers. The role will support both pre-sales and delivery, helping KPMG to design and implement solutions based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Support the technical delivery of transformation projects based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Manage both onshore and offshore resources, and be responsible for the key elements of Design, Build, Test and Implementation activities.
- Ensure traceability mapping of business requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Translate and simplify requirements for technical developers through user stories.
- Drive the design and review of test cases, including the use of automated testing framework.
- Build role specific training material for the configured functionality.
- Provide technical input into the sales cycle including solutioning, estimating, creating and presenting client proposals. This will include opportunities in ITSM, ITOM, SecOps, GRC, HR, and CSM
- Provide guidance to junior programme resources and assist in growing and strengthening the practice capability as a whole.
- Help to develop KPMG’s service offerings underpinned by the ServiceNow platform, working with cross functional teams globally.
What you bring in:
- Consulting / professional services experience
- 2+ years business analysis experience in technology enabled service management transformations (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- 2+ years experience of working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Business Analyst certification e.g. IIBA, BCS
- ITIL Foundation certification (V3 or V4 preferred)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- SCRUM Master certification is an advantage
- Pre-sales experience for ServiceNow solutions including responses to RFIs, RFPs and client facing presentations
- IT Operating Model design experience
- Experience of leading offshore development teams
- Experience of ServiceNow products other than ITSM e.g. SecOps, ITOM, HR, CSM, GRC
- The ability to build deep and lasting relationships with clients and team members to enhance the reputation of KPMG as an advisor of choice
- Exceptional organisational skills – able to work without supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities on multiple projects and initiatives
- Can communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear to influence and align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- Strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in demanding time-critical situations.
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy