KPMG IT Service OOD is a joint venture of KPMG IT Service GmbH and KPMG Bulgaria OOD. The company is an internal IT service provider for member firms in the KPMG group. We employ more than 600 people in Sofia and Germany and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including: Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
We are enabling Service Management processes and introduce them to the organization, leading to improved customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and process clarity across the company. We are looking for an experienced process consultant to join KPMG’s Service Management team and act as a lead in the process transformation project.
Are you a seasoned service management expert who loves to work with internal stakeholders and customers? Do you want to be a part of a team that strives for excellence? Do you enjoy working in a cross-functional environment and helps teams improve their processes and adapt new ways of working?
If so and you are eager to work with us and help the company to continue organize, improve, and master its services, don’t hesitate and apply today.
- Engineer new and efficient service management processes
- Plan process rollout, change and acceptance across the organization
- Consult ITSM process stakeholders and decision makers
- Conduct process and tools trainings
- Prepare and negotiate SLAs, KPIs and OLAs
- Develop service reports and dashboards in respective tools
- Keep process related documentation up to date
- Act as a process champion for the organization in Sofia
What you bring in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as a process consultant
- Expert knowledge in ITIL v4 or similar methodology is a must
- Good knowledge and understanding оf ITSM processes
- Hands on experience in implementing and managing SM processes
- Great analytic, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a large enterprise environment
- Good understanding of cloud solutions and cloud service offerings is an advantage
- Fluent in English (German is an advantage)
- Cloud knowledge (or other technical technology) will be considered as an advantage
- Ability for business travel in not more than 50% of the time
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Opportunity for business travel
- Work on challenging projects
- Hybrid working model
- Modern office environment