KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
- Develop software solutions by studying and understanding business goals and drives, requirements analysis and information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Perform software design together with the SharePoint architects using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software.
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, visual designers and change management professionals.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Take responsibility for designs, source code, tests and integration for complex and large solutions.
What you bring in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar university degree
- Solid professional experience with SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Online (experience with SSOM, CSOM, JSOM, REST API Object Models is a must)
- Strong experience in coding and testing software
- Experience with script tools and tasks with Powershell
- Strong knowledge on SharePoint capacity planning, sizing, configurations and integrations
- Create and follow deployment requests (internal change process)
- DevOps skills (pipelines, continuous delivery, incl. cloud-native designs, canary releases, feature flags)
- Strong experience with design patterns, integrations, advanced testing, implementing large and complex solutions
- Experience with relational DB: write TSQL code, optimize, profile queries
- Experience with document DB: write queries, optimize, profile queries
- Azure development skills (use, configure, integrate Azure services)
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential (German is an advantage)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy