KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Compliance & Service Delivery Management Department is focused on designing, engineering, and managing processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing compliance and cloud process advisory and delivery services to internal and external clients.
As a Senior ServiceNow Delivery Lead operating across the enterprise, and a senior role model within the capability team, you will lead and manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple client programmes. You will be responsible for the delivery of world class ServiceNow based solutions supported by a team of solution architects, business analysts, developers and testers. You will manage a portfolio of projects and / or delivery of a complex, multi workstream programme.
- Define, manage and deliver complex technology delivery projects based on ServiceNow’s platform and products suite including ITSM, ITOM, CSM, ESM, HR, GRC
- Manage the simultaneous delivery of a portfolio of projects and / or multi workstream programmes from inception to closure for KPMG’s global clients, across all industries.
- Confirm project / programme scope along with accompanying resource and financial models.
- Manage project deliveries to time, budget and quality, directly and/or indirectly through oversight of other project managers.
- Manage and oversee project risks, issues and client reporting.
- Support the presales opportunity lifecycle including responses to RFIs, RFPs and client facing presentations
- Operate as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders, up to and including CIO.
- Challenge yourself to maintain your knowledge around the market segment, whilst developing technical breadth and depth of knowledge across numerous other areas.
- Build deep and lasting relationships with clients and team members to enhance the reputation of KPMG as an advisor of choice.
- Take a significant role in developing the capability of delivery teams, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Build constructive, working relationships with KPMG’s global network of ServiceNow experts.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of product roadmaps.
- Ensure the project delivery team complies with KPMG standards and frameworks.
- Operate as a member of the wider KPMG community, sharing knowledge across functions and building your personal network within the firm to help drive our Connected Consulting agenda.
What you bring in:
- 8+ years project management experience of delivering complex technology programmes on time and on budget for large global organisations across a variety of industries, including private and public sector, finance and corporates
- 5+ years project management experience implementing technology enabled service management transformations (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- 5+ years experience working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple teams (onshore and offshore) of considerable size and breadth (30+ team members)
- Industry recognised project management qualification – Prince 2, APM Practitioner or Certified Scrum Master
- ITIL Service Operations or Service Transition Certification (V3 or V4 preferred)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (in at least 1 product suite)
- Pre-sales experience for ServiceNow solutions including responses to RFIs, RFPs and client facing presentations
- Experience of managing external vendors as key stakeholders in overall project delivery
- Experience of project management and agile tools (ITBM, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint)
- Strong leadership qualities and a passion for technology
- The ability to build deep and lasting relationships with clients and team members to enhance the reputation of KPMG as an advisor of choice
- Exceptional organisational skills – able to work without supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities on multiple projects and initiatives
- Can communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear to influence and align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- Strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in demanding time-critical situations.
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy