KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Compliance & Service Delivery Management Department is focused on designing, engineering, and managing processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing compliance and cloud process advisory and delivery services to internal and external clients.
Are you a seasoned service management expert who loves to work with internal stakeholders and customers? Do you want to be a part of a team that strives for excellence? Do you enjoy working in a cross-functional environment and helps teams improve their processes and adapt new ways of working?
If so and you are eager to work with us and help the company to continue organize, improve, and master its services, don’t hesitate and apply today.
- Engineer new and efficient service management processes.
- Plan process rollouts and adoption across the organization through management of change.
- Lead service reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be actively engaged with customers on improving quality of service.
- Ensure governance models are in place, recognized by stakeholders, and continuously improved.
- Represent the opinions and suggestions of the customers to the company so the senior management team hear its customers’ feedback.
- Prepare, negotiate, and manage SLAs and OLAs.
What you bring in:
- Enjoy innovating and finding more efficient ways to deliver services
- Understand business priorities and know how to translate them into service operations and delivery
- Have hands-on experience in implementing, configuring, and managing process management systems
- Have worked on projects for delivering public or hybrid cloud technologies
- Possess one or more industry leading certification – ITIL, Agile, eTOM, ISO, Professional Cloud SM, ServiceNow, etc.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in German is nice to have, but not required for this role.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy