KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ about 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our clients on the design and implementation of IT systems and processes around the challenging business requirements through the realization of global transformation projects.
You are an experienced consultant, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to take responsibility and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve the set goals. You are someone with strong analytical skills and deep understanding of business processes and IT trends, who aims at translating ideas into action.
- Deployment of innovative processes and implementations in the area of SAC Planning, SAP BW Integrated Planning, SAP BPC.
- Cooperation with other KPMG business and IT departments, when delivering SAP BW IP/SAC Planning solutions to internal and external KPMG global clients.
- Development of innovative solutions and their implementation as part of comprehensive consulting services.
- Independent supervision of the individual project phases through the achievement of milestones and proactive actions.
- Support of KPMG global client offering process, when needed.
What you bring in:
- University degree in Computer Science/Business Informatics or a comparable field of study.
- 4+ years of practical experience in the area of SAP BW Integrated Planning.
- 2+ years of practical experience in the area of SAP Analytics Cloud Planning.
- Practical experience with SAP BW 7.5, BW on HANA for the needs of BW Integrated Planning/SAC Planning.
- Practical experience with SAP BPC and SAP BW/4HANA would be considered a strong advantage.
- Medium level of knowledge in ABAP programming.
- Basic knowledge of project management models (Waterfall and SCRUM).
- SAP certificate in SAP BW IP/SAC Planning is beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English; German would be considered an advantage
- Ability to travel abroad on business trips.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy