KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As a Senior Product Owner, you would need to have adopted an agile mindset and be able to apply agile practices and lean thinking. Respect, courage, collaboration, continuous learning, customer focus, and value maximization are core characteristics you need to possess. You must be able to set up organization and team for success, cultivate customer intimacy, engage the whole team, make an impact, deliver often, learn fast, evolve the product, and optimize value delivery. You should lead the evolution of a successful product by understanding who the customers are, their needs, and how the product aligns to those needs.
You must possess experience and feel comfortable producing and defining outputs such as:
- Vision Statement
- Product Roadmap
- Release and Iteration Plans based on business value
- Minimal viable product (MVP), MMF, MMP
- Story maps
- Personas and User stories
Being able to manage a product backlog is a must have capability. While taking a major part during the backlog refinement sessions, you should also specify the clarified acceptance criteria so that the appropriate product backlog items are set to the Definition of Ready. Story decomposition and story elaboration are techniques which you would need to apply successfully in your work.
Active participation in the Scrum ceremonies would be an important part of your work. You need also to be able to perform Scrum Master tasks in case of short absences or when such is not appointed in smaller initiatives.
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in IT or business-related discipline.
- Good Technical understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Good Technical understanding of IaaS and PaaS components
- Understanding the concepts of IaC, CI/CD and Pipelines
- General understanding of M365
- Ability to analyze product specifications
- Ability to understand software and infrastructure architectures
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate it to technical terms
- Ability to define, document and present solution options
- Knowledge and experience in agile frameworks such as Scrum or SAFe.
- Knowledge and experience with different techniques to create models applicable for the respective audience and the required level of detail.
- Ability to manage (maintain, trace, prioritize) requirements.
- Practice using backlog management systems.
- Confidence and experience in maintaining effective communication with domain and implementation subject matter experts at different company levels and locations.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Personal accountability, ethics, and trustworthiness.
- Adaptability to rapidly changing environment is a must.
- Teamwork, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Use of MS Office tools, e.g. Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps experience.
- Technical understanding of AWS and GCP
- Understanding (or experience) of Azure ARM templates (or Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience in working in GitOps model
- Hands-on modelling and diagraming tools, e.g. Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris, MS Visio.
- Experience with prototyping tools, e.g. Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD.
- Relevant professional certifications from a renowned organization, e.g. IIBA, BSC, PMI, Scrum Alliance, Scaled Agile.
- Knowledge in German language.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy