KPMG IT Service OOD is a joint venture of KPMG IT Service GmbH and KPMG Bulgaria OOD. The company is an internal IT service provider for member firms in the KPMG group. We employ more than 600 people in Sofia and Germany and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including: Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
The Senior Product Owner will work with senior management to define and agree requirements, user stories/use cases, acceptance criteria and change management implications for a pipeline of ServiceNow related projects at KPMG.
The Senior Product Owner must be able to communicate requirements effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders. The role will be responsible for tracing the requirements during implementation to ensure that the developed system is consistent and in scope with the determined system requirements. May need to frequently assist or direct the testing function in development and evaluation of test cases and test results.
As a Senior Product Owner you will focus on:
The Senior Product Owner will be in charge of requirement gathering, assessment and evaluation while providing business analysis inputs, asking probing questions, driving stakeholder alignment and document requirements in a clear and organized manner. This should achieve through:
- Collection, analysis, evaluation and documentation of the business, data and functional requirements.
- Documentation and presentation in a clear and unambiguous style of the Business Solution including:
- Business processes
- Data access and security needs
- Issues and risks
- Impacts (such as: to related business policies, organizations, or processes, training, IT architecture)
- Analysis and providing of process improvement recommendations.
- The Senior Product Owner develops and presents artifacts describing the System Requirements including, as appropriate: Presentations, Diagrams and Process, FlowsUse Cases & User StoriesGap analysis and other requirements documentation as appropriate to document and communicate the System Requirements.
What you bring in:
- An accredited college or university or foreign equivalent in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years business experience focused on business, process or systems analysis and requirements management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to act quickly on issues and requests associated with business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and self-manage, work well under pressure meeting tight deadlines and possess excellent interpersonal skills to work well with employees at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and support special project needs simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills; strong organization, problem solving, and management skills
- Strong experience with Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point, Teams, preferably exposure to Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge and experience with ServiceNow implementations like ITSM, SPM and other ServiceNow experience
- Possessing knowledge of techniques and deliverables for analyzing and documenting requirements related to portals, request forms, and workflows/tasks for ServiceNow implementations including ITSM, SPM would be a plus. Knowledge of other ServiceNow modules is a plus.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a global environment.
- Experience working for a professional services firm preferred.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talented team being part of a truly international organization
- The opportunity to develop strong expertise in a fast pace industry segment in the area of cyber security compliance
- Enhanced knowledge in cutting edge technologies
- Working on challenging projects with clients in various industries across the globe
- Ongoing trainings, certifications and continuous learning and development opportunities setting a clear career path
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.