KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
If you genuinely believe that people shape the culture through human relation and communication, we are looking to welcome you as a Senior Business Partner (m/f/d) to join our team.
- You will be the trusted advisor and the main point of contact for the respective business units continuing to build a highly collaborative environment that connects Business and People, striving to work effectively, inter-dependently and in good cooperation.
- You will provide guidance and input on workforce planning while working closely with the Talent Acquisition team and our management to ensure we have the right people with the right skills at the right time
- You have a key role in maintaining work relationships, building morale, and increasing productivity and retention among our people.
- You will be actively engaged together with the management team in the performance discusssion process, salary reviews, labor legislation aspects and work-life balance topics. You will also support/challenge any change initiatives around bonus schemes
- You will process promotions within your business unit, ensuring they are adequately justified and aligned with HR policies, business needs and employee development plans.
- You will work on projects with the management and Learning and Development team to enhance the growth plans of our people.
- You will proactively bring to the knowledge of our people the opportunities that improve their well-being, motivation and performance to support our work-life balance and mental health sustainability goals.
- You will raise awareness of any possible retention risks within the business unit, propose and implement solutions to address these, in alignment with our overall HR strategy and values.
- You will raise awareness of any issues affecting employee engagement and work with managers and the broader People, Culture & Communications team in a proactive way to address these.
What you bring in:
- Ability to be there for our people and keep focus on priorities. Desire to be visible, amiable and supportive to your business unit members while treating them as first class internal customers.
- Mindfulness and curiosity to learn something new everyday.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience – HR or Talent aqcuisition role in IT companies
- Excellent understanding of the Bulgarian labor law
- Excellent soft skills covering communication, conflict resolution and change management.
- Possess and develops process management skills, organized way of work, assertiveness and a high sense of responsibility.
- Proactive personality. Self-starter. Results oriented, able to keep track of priorities
- Able to collect, correlate, analyze and present data.
- Ability to work in a dynamic multinational IT company.
- Fluent in English language. German would be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy