KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Modern Workplace Department is part of KPMG International and support member firm admins worldwide in their configuration activities and troubleshooting needs. Currently we are looking to expand the team.
- Manage installation, configuration, use and maintenance of the SCCM Infrastructure, including daily scheduled checks on servers.
- Monitor infrastructure health and mitigate identified problems.
- Day-to-day operation management of MS SQL used by SCCM.
- Perform monthly patching rollouts according to defined process. Create software update groups in test environment and software updates packages, download updates. Deploy updates to test servers.
- Maintain and further develop the patching process and software package-related automation.
- Management of Windows Defender for Endpoint on Windows 10 – compliance reporting, patching, enrollments, troubleshooting.
- Propose and implement optimization on the established processes through automation.
- Application packaging and deployment– receive, respond, build and package Application Package requests for Windows 10 or successor environments according to a mutually agreed upon schedule.
- Microsoft Defender Anti-Virus – deploy MDAV scanning policies, onboard globally managed endpoints, reporting of MDAV compliance/status.
- Image management – submit one yearly ISO for acceptance testing to the KMPG Global Desktop Team.
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit – maintenance and customizations to ensure the environment is updated and available to leverage current features.
- Global Desktop Support – serve as an escalation point for the local member firms’ first level support desktop engineers and other KPMG ITS Global Groups. Respond to escalated issues, diagnose problems, provide solutions, submit/resubmit development requests with third parties, initiate and manage escalations with vendors as required. Provide support to the base image and support components of the Global Desktop product. Occasional requirement to create Hot Fixes.
What you bring in:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar university degree
- 5 years as a System Administrator
- 3 years planning and maintaining Configuration Manager Current Branch environments
- Excellent knowledge in Windows Server Operating System 2012/2016/2019
- Experience in deployment and configuration of different Windows Operating System versions
- Experience in software/software updates deployment, asset and compliance management
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Experience with MS SQL and IIS servers
- Experience in software packaging
- Experience in planning and conducting technical research and testing
- Knowledge of ITIL is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English
- Readiness to work on extended working hours
- Readiness for limited business travel for workshops, trainings, etc.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy