KPMG IT Service OOD is one of the leading technology advisory centers in the EMEA region with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 500 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP Consulting & Engineering, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Cyber Consulting, Digital Compliance, ServiceNow Consulting and Engineering.
If you genuinely believe that people shape the culture through human relation and communication, we are looking to welcome you as a Senior Manager People & Culture to join our team.
In this role, you will play a vital role in fostering an inclusive and engaging work environment where our people can thrive. You will lead the development and implementation of People and Culture strategies and initiative, ensuring that our Company attracts, develops, and retains top talent while cultivating a strong company culture.
- Define and execute the People and Culture strategy, policies, and programs in line with the Company goals and values. Break down the actionable tactics among the sub-functions: Talent Acquisition, Business Partners Practice (HR Operations) and Learning and Development
- Collaborate with leadership to define and implement talent acquisition and recruitment strategies to attract top talent
- Oversee the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, performance management, talent development, and succession planning
- Lead the employee engagement and retention efforts. You have a key role in maintaining work relationships, building morale, and increasing productivity and retention among our people.
- Work closely with and provides guidance and operational support to the Talent Acquisition Team Lead, as well as the Learning and Development Manager.
- Directly manage the Business Partners practice and provide guidance in regard to internal policies and processes application, compliance with the Labor Law and Code of Conduct, Our Shared Values among other appropriate business conduct-related guidance.
- Act as a trusted advisor in all Organizational Development matters to the CEO, encompassing and not limited to, the structure and growth strategy of the organization, key managerial appointments, their readiness, professional maturity.
- Act as a trusted advisor to all Management Team members upon request on matters of people management, employee retention and motivation, escalation pathways and team structuring, among others.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and employment laws, ensuring compliance and recommending improvements to existing People and Culture policies and practices
- Oversee HR metrics and analytics, providing insights and recommendations to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Support the implementation of all process automation tools within the scope of the People and Culture Function.
- Oversee the recruitment and delivery partner network in terms of contractual, commercial parameters and feasibility check.
- Drive innovation, identify opportunities, and take calculated risks to create value and achieve organizational growth and success
- Cultivate an organizational environment that encourages and supports the development, demonstration, and recognition of leadership qualities among all members. Fosters culture that embraces leadership
- Act as a role model, consistently demonstrates and embodies the desired company values, behaviors, and work standards to inspire and motivate.
What you bring in:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience – HR or Talent acquisition role in IT companies. Experience in a leadership role is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing People strategies and initiatives that alight with organizational goals
- Excellent understanding of talent acquisition, performance management, employee engagement and learning and development
- Excellent interpersonal skill and communication skills, with ability to build relationship and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to be there for our people and keep focus on priorities. Desire to be visible, amiable, and supportive to all business units’ leaders and members while treating them as first-class internal customers.
- Ability to navigate and make effective decisions in uncertain or unclear situations.
- Ability to effectively navigate complex and high-stake negotiations with executive-level professionals and achieves win-win agreements.
- Ability to maintain a positive mindset, adapt to change, and persevere in the face of challenges, setbacks, and adversity.
- Mindfulness and curiosity to learn something new every day.
- Advanced presentation and public speaking skills.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, high performing, multinational IT company.
- Fluent in English language.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy