KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Cloud Services unit is focused on designing, building, securing and managing cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
- Design, build, secure and manage cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as provide cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
- Take part in implementing a technical vision and product roadmap.
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when necessary.
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in-class cloud security solutions.
- Build constructive working relations across teams, functions and cultures and demonstrate KPMG behaviors and values.
- Consult and escalate operational issues and challenges beyond own experience or skillset.
- Contribute to the necessary documentation.
What you bring in:
- Proven hands-on experience developing Cloud Native solutions in AWS. Other cloud providers would be a plus.
- Automation experience using some of the following languages: bash, Python, PowerShell Core
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools (Azure DevOps, Ansible, GitHub, Jenkins )
- Experience in building and maintaining Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) solutions (Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM, other)
- Knowledge and experience in containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, other technologies would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to dynamically prioritize and make appropriate decisions to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
- would be a plus
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy