KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Cloud is a global priority at KPMG. Within our Cloud Services Unit, here at KPMG IT Service Sofia we are now building a new Cloud Security Consulting team empowered to deliver enhanced services for Cloud Platforms for countries such as the UK, Germany, Nordics among others.
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals with strong focus on Cloud and Security, willing to step in and lead the regional approach that will enable the key KPMG member firms to address the investment of clients in many European countries for cloud services & infrastructure (Azure, AWS, M365 & IAM) and therefore digitalized services, cloud transformation and IoT.
If these exciting times sound like the thing you want to be part of, right now, right here and you don’t get easily scared when you hear about Azure or AWS security architecture advisory, Cloud Control Frameworks, Security Controls Assessments and Compliance then let’s take it from there.
- Participate in early pre-sales customer engagements by providing technical expertise and consulting
- Drive innovation advanced solution architectures leveraging the M365 product suite, with an emphasis on security and confidentiality
- Guide KPMG and customer architects and developers to optimize their M365 landing zones and workloads to minimize risk and optimize security
- Perform Cloud Security Controls Assessments and Compliance
- Architect and lead Cloud Security Governance through Guardrails and Policies
- Architect and lead Enterprise Mobility and Security implementations, Endpoint management services, and version/technology migrations for KPMG and our clients
- Contribute and develop best practices, blueprints and documentations to be used in future projects and other consultants.
What you bring in:
- Proven experience in delivering technical security and compliance deployment projects
- General Identity and Access Management understanding
- Deep understanding in at least one Identity Management provider solution
- Understanding of the main O365 Applications (ExO, SPO, Teams, OD4B, etc.) and their native security aspects
- Understanding of M365 Defender and its main components (Microsoft Defender for O365, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint)
- Understanding of M365 Compliance portal (specifically Data Loss Prevention and Information Protection)
- Understanding of Azure AD Conditional Access
- Understanding of Zero trust concept and how can be integrated with M365
- Previous experience with at least one key security technology such as Network security (Firewalls, WAF, etc.), SIEM, Endpoint and Email security, PKI, etc.
- Relevant Cloud Architect Certification
- Service Management experience
- DevSecOps experience is a plus
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy