KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our clients on the design and implementation of IT systems and processes around the challenging business requirements through the realization of global transformation projects.
You are an experienced consultant, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to take responsibility and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve the set goals. You are someone with deep understanding of business processes and IT trends, who aims at translating ideas into action.
- Supporting transformation programs, optimizing and implementing SAP solutions (S/4 HANA, EWM etc.) in the area of WM/EWM for KPMG global clients.
- Analyzing technical and functional integration requirements and knowledge in MM, SD, Shipping and Transportation.
- Building and applying technical, industry and functional knowledge to support efforts in the pre-sales phase to both new and existing clients:
- Process design
- SAP system configuration
- Create functional specifications for custom developments.
- Design interfaces with non-SAP systems along with the technical team.
- Conduct integration testing.
- Support user testing and go-live.
- Conduct/facilitate user trainings.
- Experience in a Greenfield and Brownfield SAP S/4 HANA projects.
- Collaborating and maintaining relationship with internal and external customer stakeholders.
- Developing Process and System standards and documentation in compliance with KPMG Standards.
What you bring in
- University degree in Economics, Business Informatics or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years of practical experience with with SAP Warehouse Management, EWM will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in an IT service company or an industrial enterprise in the respective SAP modules (WM/ EWM).
- Business process knowledge in Warehouse/Logistics.
- Project management knowledge and work experience on project assignments would be considered an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English; German would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to travel abroad on business trips.
What we offer
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy