KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our internal and external clients on the design, implementation and support of Finance IT processes around global transformation projects.
You are an experienced professional, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to take responsibility and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve the set goals. You are someone with deep understanding of business processes and IT trends, who aims at translating ideas into action.
- Cooperation with other KPMG business and IT departments, when delivering SAP solutions to internal and external KPMG global clients
- Deployment of innovative processes and implementations in SAP Real estate module
- Collaborate with an international project team to transform our business process and IT landscape
- Optimization of business processes via innovative SAP solution design
- Independent supervision of the individual project phases through the achievement of milestones and proactive actions.
- Support of KPMG global client offering process, when needed.
- Working on implementation projects, including configuration, integrations with other modules, data migration, functional testing and authorizations, as well as Change requests / Rollouts / issue resolution in SAP Real estate module
What you bring in:
- University degree in Economics (Business), Computer Science or a comparable field of study
- 4+ years for Standard (7+ years for Senior) of professional experience in a renowned consulting company or an industrial enterprise
- Knowledge of S/4HANA RE-FX and/or real estate business processes
- Hands-on customizing of SAP RE-FX, writing solution and technical specifications and user documentation
- Experience with Asset accounting is required to meet IFRS16 requirements for Lease Accounting.
- Structured and result-oriented way of working
- Integration of RE-FX with the other SAP modules (FI, CO, PM, etc.)
- SAP certificate in Financial/Management Accounting and/or RE-FX is beneficial
- Fluent in English
- German would be considered an advantage
- Ability to travel abroad on business trips
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy