KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
- Support transformation programs, optimize and implement SAP solutions (S/4 HANA, Ariba etc.) in the area of QM for internal and external KPMG global clients.
- Analyze technical and functional integration requirements.
- Define the technical & functional requirements for the implementation of SAP QM
- Responsible for Greenfield SAP S/4 HANA system implementation
- Create functional specifications for custom developments.
- Design interfaces with non-SAP systems along with the technical team.
- Conduct integration testing.
- Support user testing and go-live.
- Conduct/facilitate user trainings.
- Configure Inspection Plans, Inspection Characteristics, Quality Notifications, Sampling Procedures, Release Strategy and Workflow and other relevant processes and settings.
- Collaborate and maintain relationship with internal and external customer stakeholders.
- Develop Process and System standards and documentation in compliance with KPMG Standards.
What you bring in:
- University degree in Economics (Business), Business Informatics or Industrial Engineering.
- 3+ years of practical experience with SAP QM.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an IT service company or an industrial enterprise
- Business process knowledge in SAP’s supply chain solutions, specializing in Quality Management (QM), Quality Inspection Engine (QIE), and Audit Management (AM).
- Experience with the cross-module integration with MM, PM & PP.
- Project management knowledge and work experience on project assignments would be considered an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English; German or other language would be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy