KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
- Support digital transformation programs, optimizing and implementing Plant Maintenance SAP solutions for internal and external KPMG global clients.
- Define the technical & functional requirements for the implementation of PM.
- Analyze technical and functional integration requirements.
- Responsible for Greenfield/Brownfield/Bluefield SAP S/4 HANA PM implementation.
- Prepare Design Workshop presentations and participate in Clients Demos.
- Design interfaces, reports along with the technical team.
- Create functional specifications for custom developments.
- Conduct integration testing.
- Support user testing and go-live.
- Conduct/facilitate user trainings.
- Collaborating and maintaining relationship with internal and external customer stakeholders.
- Developing Process and System standards and documentation in compliance with KPMG Standards.
What you bring in:
- 4+ years of practical experience with SAP PM module, CS experience would be considered as an advantage.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an IT service company or an industrial enterprise
- Participation in End-to-End S/4 Hana Cloud implementation will be considered as an advantage.
- Business process knowledge in SAP’s supply chain solutions, specializing in PM-related modules.
- Experience with the cross-module integration, Fiori applications.
- Project management knowledge and work experience on project assignments would be considered an advantage.
- University degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English; German would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to travel abroad on business trips up to 20%.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy