KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our SAP Consulting team consists of dedicated professionals, who are experienced in areas such as Basis Administration, BI/BW reporting, Authorization and Security, Functional Consulting (Finance and Controlling, Supply Chain/Logistics, Human Capital Management, Master Data Management, etc.) and Development. If you want to add value to our growing team, join us in our venture.
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our clients on the design and consolidation of data in order to achieve data integrity around the challenging business requirements through the realization of global transformation projects.
Your involvement and skills are beneficial in analysis of business processes, design, implementation and support in one or more of the following SAP MDM areas: Materials Management, Production Planning, Quality Management, Warehouse Management, Plant Maintenance, FI/CO, Sales and Distribution, Human Capital Management and others.
You are an experienced consultant, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to take responsibility and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve the set goals. You are someone with deep understanding of business processes and IT trends, who aims at translating ideas into action.
- Cooperation with other KPMG business and IT departments, when delivering SAP solutions to internal and external KPMG global c
- Cooperation with other KPMG business and IT departments, when delivering SAP solutions to internal and external KPMG global clients.
- Implementation of migration concepts, e.g. by identification and documentation of migration objects as well as development and configuration of data selections, mapping rules etc.
- Lead Data Migration test cycles activities, including legacy source data extract, data profiling and cleansing, identifying duplicates, consolidating and validating data and executing data loads.
- Analysis of global processes and procedures, based on corporate, technological and compliance resources.
- Develop processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes to support, including data cleansing and data validation
- Active involvement in the preparation, conception, realization, and go-live of customer implementation projects.
- Documentation of business rules and standards for all Master Data items to ensure consistency and correctness of setup of data.
- Envisioning of the concepts for Master Data migration in the scope of SAP S/4HANA transition projects.
What you bring in:
- University degree in Economics (Business), Computer Science or a comparable field of study.
- 3+ years of professional experience in all phases of the Master Data life cycle.
- Strong solution know-how in at least one of the following areas: SAP MM, FI/CO, SD, WM, PP, PM, HCM Master Data.
- Support in project planning and order evaluation.
- Demonstrated knowledge in delivering S/4HANA data migration and implementation across multiple lines of business and information systems
- Strong knowledge of S/4HANA data migration: SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit, developing custom user defined S/4 HANA migration objects and ABAP development, SAP Data Services (ETL Tool), Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW), Load via IDOCS, Load via RFC Function Modules.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- SAP ABAP experience would be considered an advantage.
- Fluent English; German would be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy