KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our internal and external clients on the design, implementation and support of Finance IT processes around global transformation projects.
Your involvement and skills are beneficial in analysis of business processes, design, implementation and support in one or more of the following SAP FI/CO areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banks, Fixed Assets, Overhead Cost Accounting, Actual and Plan Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting, Treasury, Project System, and Travel Management.
You are an experienced professional, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to take responsibility and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve the set goals. You are someone with deep understanding of business processes and IT trends, who aims at translating ideas into action.
- Cooperation with other KPMG business and IT departments, when delivering SAP solutions to internal and external KPMG global clients.
- Analysis of global processes and procedures, based on corporate, technological and compliance resources.
- Development of innovative solutions and their implementation as part of comprehensive consulting services.
- Deployment of innovative processes and implementations in the area of SAP FI/CO.
- Independent supervision of the individual project phases through the achievement of milestones and proactive actions.
- Support of KPMG global client offering process, when needed.
What you bring in
- University degree in Economics (Business), Computer Science or a comparable field of study.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a renowned consulting company or an industrial enterprise.
- Hands-on customizing of SAP FI and CO modules, writing solution and technical specifications and user documentation.
- Experience in the analysis of finance processes and requirements.
- Basic knowledge of project management models (Waterfall and SCRUM).
- Strong analytical skills to support project planning and order evaluation.
- Practical experience with SAP S/4HANA Finance would be considered a strong advantage.
- Integration of FI/CO with the other SAP modules (MM, SD, PP, etc.) is beneficial.
- SAP certificate in FI/CO is beneficial.
- Fluent English; German would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to travel abroad on business trips.
What we offer
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy