KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ about 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our clients on the design and implementation of IT systems and processes around the challenging business requirements through the realization of global transformation projects.
You are an experienced consultant, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to take responsibility and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve the set goals. You are someone with strong analytical skills and deep understanding of business processes and IT trends, who aims at translating ideas into action.
- Develop operational and strategic SAP BI solutions along the value chain from conception to the finished solution.
- Bring broad knowledge base in the area of SAP Business Intelligence with the following tools (SAP BW on HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAC, SAP Business Objects, SAP HANA, SAP S/4 HANA).
- Perform change request analysis and implementation.
- Gather customer requirements.
- Perform data-loads and system monitoring.
- Collaborate with colleagues and consultants in the respective SAP areas.
- Responsible for writing ABAP code, related to the BW functionalities and custom development.
What you bring in:
- University degree in Computer Science/Business Informatics or a comparable field of study.
- 5 years of practical experience in the area of SAP BW and HANA technology, ideally supplemented by knowledge of ABAP.
- In-depth knowledge in the conception and implementation of SAP BI strategies.
- Knowledge in transactional and dimensional data modeling as well as familiarity with the design and implementation of reporting and planning applications with SAP software products.
- Experience in data model development and technical implementation of SAP BW backend processes, especially data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Knowledge of the typical front-end report visualization tools (SAP Analytics Cloud, Lumira).
- Know-how in the area of SAP Business Objects applications, Integrated Planning as well as SAP BPC will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of BW/4 HANA and S/4 HANA.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to travel abroad on business trips.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies.
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization.
- Work on challenging projects.
- Modern office environment.
- Additional health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Free public transport card.
- Free sports facilities card.
- Hybrid working policy.