KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our SAP Consulting team consists of dedicated professionals, who are experienced in areas such as Basis Administration, BI/BW reporting, Authorization and Security, Functional Consulting (Finance and Controlling, Supply Chain/Logistics, Human Capital Management, Master Data Management, etc.) and Development. If you want to add value to our growing team, join us in our venture.
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our clients on the design and implementation of SAP Security concepts across different functional modules. In addition to that, you will advise clients on global Segregation of Duties (SOD) standards, when needed.
You are an experienced professional, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to follow established standards and good practices. You are someone with strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to govern company’s policies and security guidelines.
- Lead the process of Design and Implementation of Security Authorization concept across multiple SAP modules, based on the business requirements and within the security standards
- Provide a high standard of user/customer support, based on security error analysis
- Process requests in the SAP Security area
- Support acceptance testing in quality and productive environments
- Support SAP release upgrades
- Participate in projects across functional SAP modules
- Collaborate with internal and external KPMG global clients
What you bring in:
- University degree in Computer Systems, Informatics, Engineering, or Mathematics
- 3+ years of professional experience at a similar position
- Extensive experience with SAP security concepts, especially with the design and implementation of authorization roles and user administration
- Good knowledge across multiple SAP-related areas (e.g. SAP FI/CO, BI/BW, HCM, Fiori, HANA, SAP cloud-based solutions, etc.)
- Previous experience in working in ticket-based support.
- Working knowledge of SAP support portal for SAP troubleshooting issues in terms of security authorizations
- Practical experience with PFCG roles creation/maintenance/deletion
- Practical experience with trace transactions
- Practical experience with SU24 analysis and update
- Knowledge of security authorization tables
- Experience with short dump analysis across SAP systems in terms of security authorizations is beneficial
- Basic skills in SAP HANA Authorization concept and SAP NetWeaver Portal, SAP Identity Management, SAP GRC are beneficial
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent German and English
- Ability to travel abroad on business trips
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy