KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Modern Workplace Department is focused on SaaS and PaaS services. Currently we are expanding the services we provide to KPMG DE. These team will administer industry standard as well as niche software providing service to more than 30 000 users. As part of the Cloud Application operations team, you will be working in an ecosystem within our Cloud Unit with more than 150+ professionals focused on operations, projects, and consulting.
We are looking for professionals with different knowledge and expertise in the area of Identity and Access Management.
• Responsible for SaaS onboarding and operations, for the whole support life-cycle of SaaS applications
• Ensuring compliance and due diligence for the cloud systems for which you are responsible
• Optimization and expansion of the support structure
• License management and support of the ordering process
• Manage access to software applications
What you bring in:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar university degree
• At least 2 years of professional experience in Application management or related administration
• Microsoft related certification is a strong advantage
• Experience with on premise Windows server technologies is an advantage.
• Ability to create operations manuals and instructions
• Ability to solve incidents and perform troubleshooting with minimal supervision
• Very good written and spoken German and English
• Knowledge of 2FA , MFA, SSO , SSL will be considered as advantage
• Readiness for limited business travel for workshops, trainings, etc.
What we offer:
• The chance to work in a top talent team
• Attractive remuneration
• Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
• Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
• Experience in an international and multicultural organization
• Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
• Modern office environment
• Additional health insurance
• Life insurance
• Free public transport card
• Free sports facilities card
• Hybrid working policy