KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Compliance & Service Delivery Management Department is focused on designing, engineering, and managing processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing compliance and cloud process advisory and delivery services to internal and external clients.
Are you someone who likes to bridge processes and teams? Do you love questioning the status quo and work on improving initiatives? Will you enjoy working with multiple business unites across the company to help them adopt new and improved processes and policies and stay compliant to internal and external regulations?
If so and you are eager to work with us and help the company to preserve its integrity and to continue being on an ethical course, don’t hesitate and apply today.
- Review company processes and controls to identify hidden risks and improvement opportunities.
- Work with different control systems to further develop them to prevent violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Write, modify and implement company processes and policies using industry best practices.
- Ensure compliance reports are in place and periodically reviewed to identify improvements.
- Flag training opportunities for teams across the company.
- Collaborate with corporate counsel and various teams to help them adopt different standards, policies, processes, and regulations.
What you bring in:
- Experience and understanding of IT processes and infrastructure on an enterprise scale
- Have previously worked in the field of process and/or compliance management
- Have an analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Have developed reporting plans and know-how to manage record keeping
- Can work with teams across the organization to achieve process and policy integrity
- Fluency in English
You might also:
- Have worked on projects involving Hybrid cloud technologies
- Have familiarity with industry standards and regulations
- Have compliance Certification
- Be fluent in German
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy