KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
For our Business Support team, we are currently looking for a Office Assistant/Front Desk to provide support to the organization with front-desk activities and welcoming of visitors in our office, coordinate document flow, book business travel as well as support the administrative functions upon request.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner, provide them with information and direct them accordingly
- Ensure proper access control as per the security guidelines
- Answer calls and ensure information flow
- Provide business travel booking and coordination in line with the Company policies and tools
- Keep track of inventory and order office stationery and everything necessary for the normal functioning of the office, e.g. coffee, fruit, water supplies, etc.
- Provide employees with office supplies, benefit cards, etc.
- Prepare conference rooms before client and partner visits upon request
- Keep regular track of incoming email requests, incl. processing requests from the functional team mailbox
- Manage and coordinate document flow to and from: Partner Companies, Suppliers and vendors, Courier services.
- Report regularly to the Executive Assistant
- Do copy, print jobs and general office support activities
- Provide internal and external events support by researching vendors and venues, ordering brand materials and catering, etc.
- On the day of the event welcome visitors and actively support the event execution, according to the set organizational expectations
- Other administrative duties may apply
Working hours: Mon-Fri 09:00 – 18:00 with 1 hour lunch break
Work place: Business Park Sofia, Building 15A
What you bring in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Economics or other relevant higher education
- 1 year of professional experience on a similar role
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from various functions and prioritize their requests
- Ability to process and track document flow
- Ability to work with various digital tools
- Problem-solving and action-oriented professional
- Customer focus and business-appropriate behavior
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good MS Office user skills
- Very good in following and driving processes
- Very good written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy