KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Project management, Business Analysis, Cloud and Infrastructure, Data and Analytics.
Nowadays, we are expanding our capabilities to go beyond our IT expertise by partnering with other KPMG member firms in building teams, specialized in areas such as Quant Finance Valuation Services, Digital Compliance and other.
As a Manager you will be part of the leadership of an experts’ team within KPMG, iRADAR, who work on quantitative finance topics related to the valuation- and risk modelling of securities and OTC derivatives. You will grow and develop with us the team, follow with us capital market developments, and support us in expanding our solutions to reflect these.
You will focus on:
- Lead the iRADAR Valuation team in KPMG IT Service OOD and ensure a high-level performance of the team and individual team members.
- Define performance goals, objectives, and measures for all employees in the team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the team and assuring the successful achievement of the performance, quality, and efficiency targets.
- Responsible for the line management of the team members, including onboarding process into the team, performance appraisals, development and improvement plans, salary review process, administrative approvals, training planning, knowledge growth and continuous improvement within the team, in close collaboration with your counterparts and partners in KPMG Germany.
- Analyze the business demand in terms of growth, interview candidates and assign the appropriate resources to projects via either direct recruitment channels or partner network of staffing companies.
- Manage resource planning, considering business needs, talents, and abilities of team members.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to team members and serve as an escalation point in challenging situations.
- Participate in the analysis and estimation of relatively complex or large project opportunities and advise on effective team setup.
- Manage projects related to mathematical analysis of financial instruments / financial portfolios for international clients.
What you bring in:
- Completed degree in (financial) mathematics, natural sciences, economics, or a comparable degree.
- 7+ years of experience in the financial industry or a similar role, preferably with knowledge of financial instruments or of the relevant business processes at banks, asset managers or insurance companies.
- Knowledge of the functionality and design of various financial instruments including OTC derivatives
- Knowledge of quantitative valuation models (e.g. Black Scholes, Hull White, etc.)
- Experience and ability in managing and motivating high-performing teams, driving employees to reach their project targets and long-term professional goals and solving employee issues.
- Experience in leading knowledge sharing programs and initiatives.
- Excellent conceptual skills, thinking from different perspectives and formulating ideas and a long-term vision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact, work and relate effectively with employees and stakeholders at various roles, at different company levels and locations.
- Excellent planning and organization skills in terms of time, resources, and labor. Strong ability to prioritize and delegate by efficiently reassigning tasks and giving authority to the right employees
- Ability to communicate clearly and transparently, share evenly information within the team, ensuring the group acts as a unified workforce.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Assertiveness and a high sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical skills & excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients
- Fluency in English, knowledge in German will be considered an advantage
Upon your start, you will receive:
- Dedicated guidance and onboarding from an experienced mentor
- Extensive technical training programs customized to financial instruments and valuation related topics
- Support with relevant industry-specific professional examinations and certification programs
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training and learning
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Company sponsored phone and mobile plan
- Company provided parking slot
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.