KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Cloud Services unit is focused on designing, building, securing and managing cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
- Analyze customer requirements and define product specifications.
- Develop, document and present solution designs for Exchange infrastructure and other Microsoft 365 services.
- Contribute to definition of project timeline, milestones and deliverables, effort and budget estimations for developing and implementing solutions.
- Consult customers on system architecture and infrastructure
- Ensure scalability, resilience, security, and availability of the software products and cloud services offered by M365.
- Plan, develop, and implement automation and optimization solutions for M365 services and features integration.
- Develop process documentation for administrative tasks and operations.
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to assure successful delivery of the project/product.
- Involved in the Escalation Management Process where the projects’ timelines or quality are at risk.
- Comply and contribute to company processes and policies.
- Drive innovation though research in new technologies and knowledge sharing.
What you bring in:
- Experience in designing, implementing, configuring, testing, migrating, and securing On-Premises/Online, and hybrid solutions
- Strong experience with SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business, Intune, Microsoft 365. Good knowledge in Microsoft Azure, AD, Windows Server, VoIP
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining M365 integration in a large enterprise
- Must have Architectural Proficiency with M365 Hybrid Designs:
- Exchange Hybrid Designs
- Integrating Microsoft MDM (Mobile Device Management) solutions: Intune
- Skype for Business Hybrid with Teams co-existence Designs
- SharePoint Hybrid & migrations from SharePoint On-Premises
- M365 Protection Mechanisms
- IDM/SSO experience
- Experience with designing and documenting complex environments
- Strong knowledge in ITIL framework and Agile methodologies
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to communicate at an executive level and articulate business value of technical solutions
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy