KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
What drives us is the common desire to constantly learn, improve and grow both professionally and as individuals. The question that always stays on the mind of a true Learning & Development team members: What do we need to do to bring each colleague, the teams, the community to the next level?
In your role of a Learning & Development Specialist, you will co-create development programs, manage a portfolio of digital and on premises learning solutions and participate in projects together with the Learning & Development lead and the larger People, Culture & Communications unit. In short you will:
- Participate in the continuous development of our learning & development strategy, working closely with the L&D lead and our People, Culture and Communications Business partners.
- Be one of the “go-to people” for learning & development questions related to our digital learning platforms, Now Platform requests, trainings portfolio and certification process.
- Pre-screen external L&D providers that fit the culture and developmental needs of our ITS KPMGians.
- Oversee learning and development projects (e.g. internal knowledge-sharing events, internships, training, etc.), provide proper communication about learning activities to participants and stakeholders, assist with the administration, tracking and reporting related to our learning programs.
- Promote the life-long learning culture and opportunities to our colleagues by regularly sharing curious and useful info bulletins, articles and news via our internal communication channels.
- Support the L&D lead in the implementation and administration of development programs that are scalable on international level within the KPMG member companies network, such as (but not limited to) ServiceNow, Cloud, Cyber Security, SAP academies, consulting skills journeys, leadership development tracks and others.
- To be successful, you will need to roll up your sleeves, and get things done quickly. You will need to be both effective in articulating complex strategies and concepts well and be reliable and effective in personal execution.