KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ about 380 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
We are looking to hire an ambitious and forward-thinking person to join our new team. The role would primarily be focused but not limited to IT audits and digital consulting in truly international environment.
Are you a motivated young person who is interested to find more about audit of information systems and IT dependent processes in IT organizations? Do you want to be part of a team safeguarding clients’ systems by checking and ensuring controls are put in place? Do you want to grow within an excellent team of professionals?
If so and you are eager to work with us and help our clients to preserve their integrity and continue being on ethical course, don’t hesitate to apply today.
As a Junior Information System Auditor you will focus on:
- Participate actively in the analysis and assessment of customer’s technological and business critical infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently
- Taking part in IT SOX compliance and System and Organization Controls (SOC 1/2/3) projects
- Consulting customers on their ERP migration journey
- Being an integral part of a consulting team regarding process digitalization and optimizations
- Close collaboration with the KPMG onshore counterparts as part of project delivery
- Receive mentorship from more senior team members to help you grow your technical knowledge and skills
What you bring in:
- University degree in Information Technologies, Finance, Economics or Audit related discipline
- Interest in analysis and problem-solving in terms of IT systems, investigation of dependencies and complexities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong team player; eager to learn
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver high quality results
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Fluency in both English and German
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talented team being part of a truly international organization
- Mentoring throughout daily work to facilitate career development
- Wide range of industry specific knowledge
- Setting a clear career path facilitated by ongoing trainings, internationally recognized certifications in IT audit and service management
- The opportunity to develop strong expertise in a fast pace industry segment in the area of business digitalization
- Enhanced knowledge in cutting-edge technologies and proprietary tools
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.