KPMG IT Service OOD is an internal IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms. We employ more than 450 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure, SAP and ServiceNow advisory.
The Junior Finance Controller job may include various tasks related to purchases and expense controlling, timesheets administration and reporting, administration of contracts and of other official company records and documents.
- Provides check-up for expense claims and incoming invoices, incl. rates, prices, hours billed, PO-s quoted and other requisites.
- Prepares travel orders and reconciles them to the expense claims submitted and travel agency invoices received.
- Reconciles specific invoices with detailed summaries, provided by the vendor.
- Administers the employees’ timesheets in terms of completeness and correctness.
- Checks for missing engagement codes in the timesheet system and takes care for the creation of new codes.
- Onboards/advises colleagues on the topics – Time reporting, Expense management.
- Prepares management reports at request, especially for the KPMG Delivery Network.
- Participates in the annual fixed assets count.
- Keeps an archive of all Company contracts (on paper and in electronic form)
What you bring in:
- Relevant University degree
- 0-2 years of professional experience on a similar position
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English language
- Great attention to detail and affinity for numbers
- Understanding of confidentiality and compliance requirements
- Sharing of the KPMG values
- MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Experience with data processing and automation tools would be an advantage
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy