KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As Junior Benefits and Administration Specialist you will be responsible for the entire Benefits process of the company, incl. ordering and closing employee benefits, working with suppliers, analyzing the market and suggesting changes and optimizations. You will be in direct contact with our employees, inform and train them about current benefits, as well as changes in packages and services.
- Ensure employees are informed on the variety and types of benefits, offered by the company.
- Assist employees with the enrollment process of all the benefits.
- Answer any questions employees have about their benefits.
- Communicate with insurance and savings providers to resolve issues.
- Conduct presentations that educate employees about their benefits and inform employees about any changes to the benefits structure.
- Ensure the company’s benefits and leave-of-absence policies comply with the law.
- Keep up-to-date records of each employee’s benefits profile. Maintain up-to-date records in each employee’s account of the benefits used.
- Calculate the company’s cost for each benefit offered and regularly check the market for new service providers, collects offers and compares conditions. Work to expand the benefits package and discount network.
- Maintain and update the information in the company’s benefit portal.
- Prepare the necessary reports for all used benefits on a monthly basis.
- Summarize, monitor and reflect due vacation days, according to the company’s policy.
- Ensure compliance with the Bulgarian State Law and Corporate Policies and Practices
- Serve as a gatekeeper to the confidentiality of information in their possession
What you bring in
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, Business Administration or a similar university degree
- 0-1 year of experience as a Benefits and Administration Specialist
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Possess and develops process management skills, organized way of work, assertiveness and a high sense of responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritizе
- Excellent soft skills. Proactive personality. Self-starter. Results oriented.
- Good command of English language. German would be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work in a dynamic multinational IT company
What we offer
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Option to work from home