KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
- Develop solution architectures and implementation designs in support of the Client’s business-technology initiatives.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance, developing and defining business and technical requirements and solution designs as part of defined projects.
- Implement SharePoint system solutions.
- Lead technical design and development, evaluating and troubleshooting functional design and system architecture, component and framework programming, as well as playing a key role in the technical decision process.
- Develop prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral.
- Manage and maintain the Client’s SharePoint system environments.
- Manage application deployment, training and support projects for the technology department so that they are implemented in line with the needs of the business and its current goals prioritized to deliver the greatest value to the business.
- Provide input to the strategic planning process and plan the tactics for the implementation to meet established business goals.
- Establish vision and goals for managed software that ties with overall Company direction.
- Migrate current SharePoint instances and shared-drive environment into a single consolidated SharePoint instance where feasible.
- Work with various SMEs and other stakeholders to validate the high-level intersystem view and to define, document, and validate high-level business requirements and associated business processes (capture in Microsoft Visio).
- Participate in joint application development sessions with Client SMEs to develop and document detailed functional business requirements.
What you bring in:
- Several years of in-depth experience in design and implementation of solutions and successful delivery of corresponding projects.
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills with small to medium audiences (IT management, DevOps engineers, Developers)
- Solid experience in Networking (Load balancing, TLS/SSL);
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, relational databases (SQL), PowerShell;
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Azure DevOps, GitHub)
- Previous experience with SharePoint 2013, 2016, SE, Online
- Strong knowledge of architecture design and Implementation
- Preparing documentation of existing infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies is preferred: SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019, .NET, Databases, Windows Server, Microsoft 365
- Fluency in English, spoken and written. (German is a strong advantage)
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy