KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Cloud Services unit is focused on designing, building, securing and managing cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
Within our Cloud Services Unit, here at KPMG IT Service Sofia we are now building a new Cloud Security Consulting team empowered to deliver enhanced services for Cloud Platforms for countries such as the UK, Germany, Nordics among others.
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals with strong focus on Cloud and Security, willing to step in and lead the regional approach that will enable the key KPMG member firms to address the investment of clients in many European countries for cloud services & infrastructure (Azure, AWS, M365 & IAM) and therefore digitalized services, cloud transformation and IoT.
If these exciting times sound like the thing you want to be part of, right now, right here and you don’t get easily scared when you hear about Azure or AWS security architecture advisory, Cloud Control Frameworks, Security Controls Assessments and Compliance then let’s take it from there.
This role offers an opportunity for growth and learning, with emphasis on on-the-job training. If you are motivated, eager to learn, and interested in the field of identity solutions, we would love to hear from you.
• Implement and configure Identity solutions based on defined specifications and designs.
• Support in the analysis of customer requirements.
• Maintain and optimize the existing Identity solutions, including troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
• Participate in implementation and testing of the identity solutions.
• Contribute to project timelines, milestones, and deliverables; participate in developing effort and budget estimations.
• Work under the guidance of the architecture team to ensure scalability, resilience, security, and availability of the software products and cloud services.
• Implement and develop automation and optimization solutions.
• Document processes for administrative tasks and operations.
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to assure successful delivery of the project/product.
• Participate in the Escalation Management Process where project timelines or quality are at risk.
• Comply with company processes and policies, and contribute to their improvement.
• Support innovation through research in new technologies and knowledge sharing.
What you bring in:
• Basic knowledge and hands-on experience in implementing and maintaining Identity solutions.
• Familiarity with:
– Microsoft Active Directory
– Azure Active Directory, PKI Infrastructure, RBAC concepts and design principles
• Basic understanding of protocols for cryptography and authentication.
• Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new technologies and systems. Prior experience with SailPoint, CyberArk, CA PAM, Microsoft PAM, OKTA, Auth0, etc. is a plus but not required. We provide necessary time and resources for learning these technologies.
• Basic understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, and AD connect.
What we offer:
• The chance to work in a top talent team
• Attractive remuneration
• Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
• Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
• Experience in an international and multicultural organization
• Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
• Modern office environment
• Additional health insurance
• Life insurance
• Free public transport card
• Free sports facilities card
• Hybrid working policy