KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Cloud Services unit is focused on designing, building, securing and managing cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
- Analyze customer requirements and define product specifications.
- Develop, document and present solution designs for identity
- Participate in implementing the identity solutions if necessary
- Contribute to definition of project timeline, milestones and deliverables, effort and budget estimations for developing and implementing solutions.
- Consult customers on system architecture and infrastructure
- Ensure scalability, resilience, security, and availability of the software products and cloud services.
- Plan, develop, and implement automation and optimization solutions.
- Develop process documentation for administrative tasks and operations.
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to assure successful delivery of the project/product.
- Involved in the Escalation Management Process where the projects’ timelines or quality are at risk.
- Comply and contribute to company processes and policies.
- Drive innovation though research in new technologies and knowledge sharing.
What you bring in:
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining Identity solutions in large enterprises, including hybrid setup between on-prem and Cloud
- Must have Architectural proficiency:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- PKI Infrastructure
- Business to business federation (ADFS, Pink federate, etc.)
- Identity integration of Hybrid Cloud scenarios
- Privileged Access Management
- RBAC concepts and design principles
- Design security, governance, and compliance strategies for IAM
- Understanding industry leading protocols for cryptography and authentication
- Strong experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, AD connect, Privileged Identity Manager, Microsoft Azure, Windows Server.
- Experience with SailPoint is an advantage.
- Experience with CyberArk, CA PAM, Microsoft PAM is advantage.
- Experience with OKTA, Auth0 is advantage.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy