KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ about 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
You are enthusiastic about innovative and regulatory topics of digital transformation in the process and compliance environment! Do you want to use your expertise to help our clients in the area of digital compliance, actively contribute to the continuously growing team and help your team members to achieve their goals and overcome obstacles?
If that’s you keep reading as KPMG IT Service has a Digital Compliance team who needs a Team Lead.
As a Team Lead one of your main goals will be to bring people together to design and create end-to-end digital experiences. You will also be the interface between consulting and auditing for KPMT IT Service customers.
As a Digital Compliance Team Lead you will focus on
- Lead and develop the employees in the existing Digital compliance team, actively recruit new colleagues and contribute to the growth of the Digital compliance area within KPMG IT Services
- Collaborate with other digital compliance SMEs to deliver audit-related consulting services
- Take part in projects independently or jointly primarily in the areas of IT governance and compliance, digitalization, and technology as well as digital transformation and data protection
- Look after existing engagements, support new projects, and expand the portfolio of customers
- Nurturing relationships with strategic partners and clients
- Build and maintain expertise about new technologies, such as cloud computing or emerging technologies
- Operate as a member of the wider KPMG community, sharing knowledge across functions and building your personal network within the member firms
What you bring in
- Successfully completes degree in economics, business informatics, industrial engineering, IT or business law, mathematics, or comparable field of study.
- Already gained at least 4 years of relevant professional experience in one of the Big4 or consulting companies
- People centric mindset and experience in mentoring fast growing teams
- Proven experience brining teams to the performing stage of a team development
- Strong interest in digitalization and technology trends and the associated regulations and quality requirements.
- Able to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent, and clear to influence and align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Experience with agile and traditional software and project management methodologies
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (v3 or v4)
- Previous experience or relevant certifications in the area of audit and compliance such as but not limited to SOC attestations, SOX, ISOx, Data privacy
- Business fluent English, German is an advantage
What we offer
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy