KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Compliance & Service Delivery Management Department is focused on designing, engineering, and managing processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing compliance and cloud process advisory and delivery services to internal and external clients.
Do you often find yourself hovering in the clouds? Do you enjoy being in a role that drives Cloud Services development, improvement and delivery? Are you comfortable in translating the complexity of Cloud technologies into lean and easy to grasp solutions?
If so and you are eager to work with us and help the company keep its Cloud operating model on the forefront of a cutting-edge industry, don’t hesitate and apply today.
- Understand the business governance requirements when delivering Cloud projects.
- Engineer new and efficient digital service management processes for cloud native & hybrid platforms.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders across KPMG member companies and external global clients on projects that are delivering Cloud solutions.
- Implement and manage operating models for moving legacy services to the Cloud.
- Drive innovation through research in new methodologies and knowledge sharing.
- Define Cloud centric measures and performance metrics which will track the effectiveness of the services delivered to internal and external customers.
- Standardize new Cloud offerings according to industry standards and internal risk and security policies.
What you bring in:
- Have worked on projects for delivering public or hybrid Cloud technologies
- Can navigate and advise teams delivering services to customers which are operating in heavily regulated industries
- Be able to keep up to date with rapidly changing market trends
- Be comfortable in presenting Cloud solutions to prospect clients
- Can set and manage customer expectations
- Possess one or more industry leading certification – Azure, AWS, ITIL, Agile, DevOps
- Fluency in English
You might also:
- Have experience in Service Management and/or Program Management roles
- Have experience in large enterprise environment
- Be fluent in German
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy