KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
The Manager Business Development is accountable for all Business Development lifecycle activities – identification, establishment and maintaining of client relationships as well the development of the company’s service portfolio and direct manager of Business Development team members.
• Initiate, manage and lead the communication between the client and the delivering departments, involving all relevant stakeholders.
• Act as a main point of contact for questions, requests and complaints related to projects, services and operations.
• Engineer new and efficient processes for forecasting, analyzing and addressing KPMG network member firms’ business needs and opportunities for KPMG ITS OOD.
• Responsible for shaping the sales strategy in alignment with the overall organization’s business strategy.
• Acts as a direct manager for all employees in the business development team. Responsible for the recruitment, performance management, training and the results of the team.
• Analyze new and existing programs and processes and make recommendations which yield a more effective delivery and product.
• Deliver presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers.
• Maintain positive client relationships.
• Manage the initiation of projects, operations and services through requests.
• Work with the management team to establish a project governance process.
• Define and maintain a project and service pipeline.
• Takes a role in the escalation management process.
• Manage contract negotiations, approvals and obligations delivery through the entire lifecycle.
• Enforce and improve company processes and policies.
• Create presentations among other marketing and sales materials.
• Plan, process and perform all jobs in an efficient manner, with little or no assistance from the supervisor.
• Support on defining and developing the company’s vision.
• Support the company’s strategic planning and execution.
• Support the resource planning and utilization management of the departments.
What you bring in:
- At least 5 years of experience as аn Account Manager, Technical Presales or any other business-critical Department management role.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering, Mathematics.
- Excellent negotiation and contract management skills.
- Experience in Controlling, Budget Planning and Execution, as well as financial offerings estimation.
- Strong client relationship management and business development skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Sound experience in initiating and running projects and operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the underlying processes, laws, standards and regulations.
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy