KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Cloud Services unit is focused on designing, building, securing and managing cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
- Analyze customer requirements and define product specifications.
- Develop, document and present solution designs for cloud-based infrastructure and services.
- Contribute to the definition of project timeline, milestones and deliverables, effort and budget estimations for developing and implementing solutions.
- Consult customers on system architecture and infrastructure level.
- Provide cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
- Ensure scalability, resilience, security and availability of the software products or technical solutions.
- Develop and build fully auditable and automated infrastructure solutions based on Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to assure successful delivery of the project/product.
- Involved in the Escalation Management Process where the projects’ timelines or quality are at risk.
- Comply and contribute to company processes and policies.
- Drive innovation though research in new technologies and knowledge sharing.
What you bring in:
- Strong experience in Microsoft Azure. Knowledge in AWS or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience in designing and building Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) solutions
- Experience in the concepts of DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in Identity Management, Networking, Backup and Configuration management
- Knowledge and experience in containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, other technologies would be a plus
- Experience with designing and documenting complex environments
- Strong knowledge in ITIL framework and Agile methodologies
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to communicate at an executive level and articulate business value of technical solutions
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy