KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Our Cloud Services unit is focused on designing, building, securing and managing cloud native & hybrid platforms for the KPMG group of member firms, as well as providing cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, building and support of diverse cloud services automation platforms.
- Take part in implementing a technical vision and product roadmap.
- Implement solutions that are aligned with the KPMG security and data integrity enterprise standards.
- Automate IT processes.
- Create and support Infrastructure-as-code for deployment of applications on Azure.
- Provide cloud advisory and engineering services to external clients.
- Build constructive working relations across teams, functions and cultures and demonstrate KPMG behaviors and values.
- Consult and escalate operational issues and challenges beyond own experience or skillset.
What you bring in:
- Deep technical experience with Public Clouds (project or operation work)
- Proven hands-on experience developing Cloud Native or Hybrid solutions in Azure
- Automation experience (PowerShell, ARM templates and Azure DevOps)
- Understanding and experience with REST APIs is a plus
- Experience in developing automation scripts that enable management of Azure environment is a great plus
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to dynamically prioritize work efforts to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Must be able to make relevant and appropriate decisions in your field of expertise
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in ITIL framework or Agile methodologies
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy